Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as information and appearance that can identify a specific person by description, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and health insurance card insurer number, etc. .
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including user personal information made between users and alliance partners, and information related to payments, including our alliance partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It is sometimes referred to as “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to user inquiries (including verifying identity)
- To send e-mails about new functions, update information, campaigns, etc. of users' services and other services provided by the Company
- For contact as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who violate the terms of service or to try to use the service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, and to refuse the use
- To allow users to view, change, delete, or view usage information of their registered information
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes associated with the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
When the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to the user or announced on this website by the Company's prescribed method.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the principal will hinder the execution of the affairs. When there is a risk
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including the provision to third parties for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept your request
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information provider shall not be a third party.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of those who use jointly, the purpose of use of the person and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When our company requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if one of the following applies to the disclosure, all or part of it may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other violations of laws and regulations
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's own personal information is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”).
If the Company receives the request from the preceding paragraph from the user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
The Company will notify the user without delay when corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it is decided not to make corrections.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or erases the use of personal information for reasons that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by unauthorized means (hereinafter referred to as “use”). If you are asked to stop, etc.), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the previous paragraph, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
The Company will notify the user without delay when suspension is made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it is decided not to suspend the suspension.
Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expenses for the suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., it is possible to take measures to replace this necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user If this is the case, this alternative shall be taken.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following office.
Address：401 Concord Nakaokachimachi 2-9-6 Mishuji Taitou-ku, Tokyo
Company name：Yusho Corp.
Department in charge：Management Department