Terms of service
Article 1 (Definitions)
In this agreement, the following terms are used with the following meanings.
- “This site” is a system with functions for providing information on products or services and providing products or services online. EC site “iware” operated by the Company on the Internet based on these Terms.
- “User” means a person who accesses and uses this site.
- “Service” means the service that the Company provides to users based on these Terms.
Article 2 (Scope and Changes of Terms)
These Terms shall apply to the Company and users regarding the use of this Service, and the Users shall comply with the Terms in good faith when using this Site.
Individual provisions that the Company separately stipulates by posting on this site or other methods and additional provisions that the Company notifies to users from time to time constitute a part of this Agreement. If these rules are different from the individual rules and additional rules, the individual rules and additional rules will prevail.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages to users caused by changes to the Terms.
Article 3 (User status and restrictions)
Users at this site will be deemed to have agreed to the Terms at the time of enjoying any of the Services provided (including the viewing of information) and at the same time You shall obtain your status as a user.
Restrictions for users
The user shall not perform the following actions.
- Acts that use this site by methods other than those specified by this site.
- The act of impersonating another person and using this service.
- The act of designating a link of data related to this service to other data, etc. by a method other than that permitted by this site
- Unauthorized access to, or destruction or destruction of, data stored on the computer operating this site.
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
- Use for the purpose of business activities using this service and for the purpose of preparation and preparation. However, this does not apply if the Company approves separately.
- Collecting and accumulating personal information of other users or trying to perform these actions.
- Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 4 (Change, interruption, suspension of this service)
The Company shall be able to change and increase or decrease the content and type of the Service at any time at its sole discretion, and such notification shall be made at any time by posting on this site or other methods deemed appropriate by the Company.
The Company may suspend or suspend part or all of this service without prior notice to the user, if any of the following reasons apply.
- When performing maintenance or updating of equipment and systems for this service regularly or urgently.
- When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as a fire, blackout or natural disaster.
- The telecommunications carrier does not provide a communication line service.
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service due to operational or technical reasons that the Service must be temporarily suspended or stopped, or due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties due to changes, temporary interruptions, suspensions, etc. of this service, for any reason.
Article 5 (About Members)
If desired, the user can apply for membership registration free of charge according to the procedures established on this site. Members can use member-only services and receive member-only benefits by logging in using their registered email address and password.
The membership registration procedure shall be completed when the Company accepts the application set forth in the preceding paragraph. However, if the applicant declares false facts, or if the Company deems inappropriate as a member, the Company may not accept the application for membership registration, or may cancel the consent even after acceptance. There is.
Mail address, password
Members cannot transfer, rent, buy, sell, change name, or pledge the e-mail address and password registered at the time of membership registration to a third party.
Members are responsible for the use and management of their email address and password. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the member due to the use of the member's email address or password by others, regardless of the member's willfulness or negligence.
Change of notification matter
If there are any changes to the information reported to the Company at the time of membership registration, such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, etc., the member shall immediately follow the instructions on this site for the change procedure. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or problems incurred by the member due to the member's neglect of this procedure.
Cancellation of membership
If a member violates the matters stipulated in Article 3 (2) and Article 8, the Company may temporarily suspend membership or cancel the membership of the member without giving notice and notification from the Company. It shall be possible. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members due to suspension or cancellation of membership.
Withdrawal due to membership
If a member wishes to withdraw from his / her convenience, the Company shall notify the Company by the prescribed method set forth on this site.
Article 6 (Product purchase, payment, delivery)
Users can purchase products by ordering products according to the prescribed method using this service. An order for a product becomes an application for a contract for the purchase of the product, and when the acceptance notice is displayed on this site, the sales contract for that product is concluded.
Regardless of the payment method and delivery method selected by the user, all items purchased through this service will be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company. However, this does not apply if the user selects a payment method such as credit card payment and there is a contract with the settlement company that the ownership is retained by the settlement company.
Contract cancellation, etc.
In the event of any of the following items, the Company shall be able to cancel or cancel the sales contract established under the preceding paragraph.
- When a user violates this agreement
- When circumstances such as the credit card of the user can be recognized that the payment capability has been compromised
- When it is determined that the payment method selected by the user cannot be used after examination by the payment company
- When delivery is not possible due to unknown / long-term absence
- When false facts are recognized in the personal information provided by the user
- When an order is received for an undecided product or a product for which production has been completed (Please note that it may be impossible to arrange during the order processing process even though it can be arranged at the time of receiving the order)
- When there is a limit on the purchase quantity of the user, such as limited quantity products, and an order exceeding that limit is accepted
- If the correct price of the product is higher than the price displayed on this site (the correct price of the product is based on our judgment)
- When an order is received that may be for resale, resale, or profit
- When there is an illegal act or inappropriate act concerning the use of this service
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall be able to cancel sales contracts and take other appropriate measures in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in the event of misconduct concerning this Service. In addition, compensation for damages incurred as a result of the cancellation of a sales contract can be requested from the user. In addition, even if damage is caused to the user by the cancellation, the user shall not be able to seek compensation from the Company.
Payment for products purchased through this service shall be made in accordance with the Company's designated payment method and will be selected when placing an order. Please pay the amount including the consumption tax when you pay for the product. In the case of payment by credit card, the user shall comply with the conditions separately contracted with the card company. In addition, in the event of a dispute between the user and the credit card company, etc., both parties concerned will be settled and the Company will not be liable at all.
Please check the information in the User Guide on this site when the product is shipped. However, the shipping date is not guaranteed. Delivery of our products is limited to Japan. For some areas such as remote islands and remote areas, delivery of products may be refused for reasons of delivery or product characteristics.
You cannot return the product unless the product is damaged during shipping, the product is defective, the product is incorrect, or otherwise approved by the Company. In addition, after the user receives the product, it can be returned only within the period specified by the Company, which is separately defined in the User Guide on this site. Even if the exterior is dirty, scratched or peeled off, it cannot be returned or exchanged if the product itself is not clearly damaged or damaged.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
- The Company makes no legal guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, etc. of all information that users obtain through this site. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to users or third parties due to such information.
- The Company makes no guarantees to users about the quality or performance of this site.
- As far as permitted by applicable laws and regulations, the Company will only compensate for damages caused by reasons attributable to the Company's responsibility, up to the sales price of the product, etc. Shall be.
- We do not guarantee that users will not be damaged by harmful programs such as computer viruses when using this site.
- The Company shall not guarantee the operation of any device or software used by the user when using this site.
- The Company shall not bear communication costs incurred when users use this site.
- The Company shall not be liable to the user for damages caused by or related to the use of this site.
- The Company may cause damages caused by or related to the use of the Service by the user to other users or third parties, and third parties related to or related to the viewing of the Service by third parties. (Including cases in which a third party with malicious intent collects personal information in some way and the user suffers damage) and the user and other users or We will not be liable for any disputes between the three parties.
This section stipulates all of the Company's responsibilities to users, and as long as applicable laws and regulations permit, the Company shall provide users with lost profits, indirect damages, special damages, attorney fees and other damages not provided for in this section. Shall not be reimbursed.
Article 8 (Representations and commitments regarding anti-social forces)
Users currently include self and relatives (in fact, those who are in the same circumstances as a marriage relationship and relatives of those in such circumstances.In the case of a corporation, the relative of the officer）,business partners, etc. who have a dominant influence on their business activities through investment, financing, transactions or other relationships（in case of a corporation, including major shareholders）,in the case of a corporation, its own officers (including those who are deemed to have the same or higher control power as those equivalent to these)Employees and other persons engaged in business (hereinafter collectively referred to as “self, etc.”) are gangs (including designated gangs and designated gang groups), as stipulated in “Act on Prevention of Unfair Conduct by Gangsters” ), Those who have not been a gangster, those who have not passed 5 years, gangster associate members, gangster-related companies, general stores, etc., and gangsters, social movements, or special intelligence violence groups, or these We express that we do not correspond to person having close relation with person of the same or person according to these (hereinafter these are called "antisocial forces") and plan to perform or participate in applicable act in future We make sure that there is no.
The user shall ensure that he / she does not perform the following acts directly or indirectly.
- Violent demands
- Unfair demands beyond legal liability
- Acts of threatening behavior or using violence in relation to transactions
- Disseminating rumors, using false counters or using power to damage our reputation or interfere with our business
- Acts to provide funds or other benefits to anti-social forces
- Regardless of name, conduct transactions with such third parties while knowing that they are anti-social forces
- Other acts in accordance with the preceding items
Article 9 (Handling of links)
In the event that a link is made to other sites from various services provided by this site, or if a third party provides links to other sites, we are not responsible for any other site. not. In this case, we are not responsible for the contents, advertisements, products, services, etc. that are included in the site and available on the site. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by or related to the contents, advertisements, products, services, etc.
Article 10 (Copyright)
The user shall reproduce, sell, publish, etc. any information provided through this site without obtaining the consent of the right holder, exceeding the scope of the personal use of the user specified by the Copyright Act. It cannot be used for any purpose.
The user shall not allow any third party to use or disclose any information provided through this site in any way without obtaining the consent of the right holder.
In the event that a problem arises in violation of the terms of this section, the user shall resolve the problem concerning his / her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 11 (Liability)
As permitted by applicable law,provision, delay, change, interruption, cancellation, suspension, or abolition of this service, leakage of information provided, or destruction, or other damages caused by users or third parties related to this service In the event that such damage is caused by reasons attributable to the Company's responsibility, the liability for compensation shall be limited to the sales price of the product for the direct damage that actually occurred.
If a user causes damage to a third party through the use of this service, the user will settle it at his / her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause damage to the Company. If a user causes damage to the Company due to an act that violates this Agreement, or an illegal or illegal act, the Company shall be able to claim the appropriate damages against the user.
Article 13 (Governing Law)
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms.
Article 14 (Agreement Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute regarding these Terms, the district court that has jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 15 (complete agreement)
These Terms are the entire agreement between us and you regarding the Services and supersede any previous or contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations regarding these Terms, whether written or oral. If any part of the Terms (including exemptions and liability for the above provisions) is determined to be invalid in accordance with applicable law, the invalid provision shall be the effective provision closest to the intent of the original provision. It will be deemed to be replaced and the rest of the Terms will remain in effect.
Article 16 (Notes on Usage)
Wordings of any translated versions of this Agreement, the meaning and wording of the English Language version shall prevail.In interpreting this Agreement, Japanese Law shall be the governing law. In the event of a dispute related to the Services, the court which has jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction to govern any disputes arising with respect to the Services.
erms are the entire agreement between us and you
regarding the Services and supersede any previous or contemporaneous
agreements, proposals or representations regarding these Terms, whether
written or oral. If
any part of the Terms (including exemptions and liability for the above
provisions) is determined to be invalid in accordance with applicable
law, the invalid provision shall be the effective provision closest to
the intent of the original provision. It will be deemed to be replaced and the rest of the Terms will remain in effect.