Add product to cart
- On the desired product page, click the “Add to Cart” button to add the product to the cart.
- If you would like more than one, you can order more than one by entering the quantity before pressing the “Add to Cart” button. (Change on the cart screen is also possible.)
- Click the "Continue Shopping" button to continue shopping.
Check cart contents
- When you have finished selecting products, click the “View Cart” button that appears when you click the “Add to Cart” button, or the “View Cart” that appears when you click “Shopping Basket” in the menu on the top right of the screen. Click "" to check the contents of the cart.
- Please check the product and quantity. You can change the quantity or delete the item with the “×” button. If you change the details or quantity on the cart screen, please click the "Recalculate" button.
- If there is no problem with the contents of the cart screen, please click “To Order”. (If you wish to pay with Paypal, please click the "Paypal Checkout" button at the bottom right of the cart screen instead of the "Go to Order" button.)
Enter the order screen
１．The login screen is displayed first, and when you log in, you will proceed to the order screen.
[First visitor unregistered customer]
- If you register as a member, you will be able to place orders quickly. You can also check your order history on My Page.
- You can place an order immediately without registering
- When you log in, the last billing address and shipping address will be automatically entered.
2. Enter the billing address and delivery address.
- If the billing address and the shipping address are the same, you can omit the shipping address by selecting "Yes" in the "Delivery to billing address" field.
- Click the "Continue" button when you are finished.
3. Check the delivery method and shipping cost.
- If you are in Japan, Japan Post is automatically selected. If you are outside Japan, International ePacket is automatically selected. Shipping will be “free shipping” for orders over ¥ 2,000 (including tax) anywhere in Japan. If the total amount of one order is less than 2,000 yen (tax included), a delivery fee of 220 yen (tax included) will be charged.
- International e-packets are automatically selected outside Japan. The shipping cost of the international e-packet is automatically calculated and displayed.
- Click the “Continue” button when you are done.
４．Enter the payment method.
- When paying with a credit card, select "Credit Card" and enter the card number, security code (CVV), expiration date, and cardholder.
- In the case of Paypal, select “Paypal” and click the “Confirm Order” button to move to the Paypal payment screen.
- When you are finished, check the check box for “By checking the box, it will be considered that you agree to the terms and conditions.” And click “Confirm Order”.
５．Order confirmation email / order completion
- When you press the “Confirm Order” button, you will immediately receive an automatic reply email informing you that the order has been received.
- If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your registered e-mail address for errors on My Page.
- You can also check your order history and shipping status on My Page.